Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

studmuffin38's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 12.05.2014, Lookin for hung male to creampie and facial wife with me

RE:studmuffin38's Quick Meet

Is this day or night time?

Hello I'm very very highly sexed open minded and not small in that department lol ... Would love to help

:)

I would love to help u :) img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hey!

Would love to helpx

re meet

Night time in hotel img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

I would love to meet and spunk over her

I am very clean, not pushy, professional occupation. Told I am nice looking and well endowed.

RE:re meet

Great what day? Will defo be up for it

leedscouple

Willing to meet anytime thats good for you ;-) do u want my email to contact me ?

w.e black male

Well endowed professional black male. Hope there's space for one more?

nude photo shoot

any woman or couple fancy posing for a nude photo shoot , total discretion is assured guaranteed , I am willing to travel anywhere in the north east area , anyone interested please get in touch.img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Hung mancs guy

Would imagine you'll have no prob finding someone I'd be up for it. Are you after a guy to just wank over her?

mancs guy and any hung male !

Will any1 interested pls give us your email to arrange or msg us !! Whats up with u guys do u want to empty cum in my wife ????

RE:Hung mancs guy

Yeh you can cum !

RE:mancs guy and any hung male !

Stud my man. You'll have to splash a bit of cash and upgrade to get or give any contact details. Then you'll be inundated with spunky guys!

RE:mancs guy and any hung male !

Stud my man. You'll have to splash a bit of cash and upgrade to get or give any contact details. Then you'll be inundated with spunky guys!

Hi
pls drop me a mail Im in

Hi :)

Drop me Priv MSG I'm in :))

RE:Hi :)

Reply for my private message what I've send u before

Event cancelled

Event cancelled