Inicio > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Bristol need fucking in satin now

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Evening to you

I live near bristol in a place called clevedon and feel like dressing up and being had for the first time by you.
Must be the heat???
If you fancy coming over, then tell me what you would like me to wear to meet you, including underwear. You can have your very own lover who will let you do anything to me.

Seeing this first time for me, I want to try anything that turns you on. Even a three some if you bring someone. But I do want to feel what it's like to have cum in every hole. My fantasy is to turn a man on so much that by the time he leaves he has put so much cum in me it will be dripping down my legs.
Also. To have two people, where they tell the other what to do to me or what I must do to the other.
The other is a couple where the women dresses me up to be there play thing.
Ready now, whose up for it???

good time

i am here looking for some great adult fun how about you love john xx

RE:Bristol need fucking in satin now

Hi Steph
I may be free next Saturday or Sunday daytime. I will try and get a message to you. Put on your highest heels and be my slutty girl. We could explore each other. Hope to meet soon. Xx

hi seamed stockings heels nickers bra the lot can pop ove now if you like micky xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi how are you

I will bring myself and friend to you ,and fuck you so hard ,and spank you so hard ,you will scream with delight ,and cum over again .My friend will fuck you while I lick you and him till you both cum hot seamen in my mouth ..I am so fucking horny ,I'll suck you inside out .
Paul ,and good friend Dave .

filling every hole sounds like a great way to have some fun

Clevedon meet

Hello sexy lady! 26 year old male from glos! I'm free a lot and would love you to be dressed up in a black laced bra, panties (crotchless) and suspenders. Heels are a must. Get back to me. I can send you a pic if you'd like. Matt x

RE:Clevedon meet

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

RE:RE:Clevedon meet

When and where?

RE:RE:RE:Clevedon meet

STILL ON???

5 AM AWAKE

Awake and just got fully dressed, fantasise time of being taken at my house in Portishead... hmmmm seems like it will always be wank time till someone up for the job, rather than the talkers????

RE:5 AM AWAKE

Hiya, Hiya, Hows it going?. I live in North Devon can travel to you. Iwould like to get to know you better if you want? Im sure we could have a great time ;)

Hi Steph I'm dave and I work out of astonville so very close I'm definitely up for the challenge xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi Steph I'm dave and I work out of astonville so very close I'm definitely up for the challenge xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"