Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

cuddlybrenda's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 13.03.2014, 14.03.2014, 15.03.2014, 16.03.2014, 17.03.2014, 18.03.2014, 19.03.2014, Anybody up for some fun with a mature submissive tv at my place or anywhere,you state time and place.

RE:cuddlybrenda's Quick Meet

Same problem as before with exchanging contact details otherwise I would be there. You can see from my profile that I am not a timewaster Jenna xxxx

RE:RE:cuddlybrenda's Quick Meet

Would be nice to have a threesome. Xx

RE:RE:RE:cuddlybrenda

Meet me Saturday night about 8 ish then I can take you to my place if interested please get back to me.
Love cuddlybrenda xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:cuddlybrenda

It would have to earlier for me (7pm) and obviously I would need an address to go to. Jenna xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:cuddlybrenda

Hi Jenna can't do Saturday night family problems but how about Monday night at car park near Mabe then you can come to my place.
Love Brenda

Your place okay? Tonight?

Hi Brenda I'm interested in meeting up I'm down redruth so if you happy to meet up let me know

hi brenda, how about 22nd, saturday?

Meet

Would be happy to meet in the future xx

Meet

Would be happy to meet in the future xx

Bradford tonight

Hi all, staying at Jury's inn Bradford tonight, looking for some company.... Feeling horny.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"