Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Tightkitty1's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 07.01.2014, 08.01.2014, 09.01.2014, 13.01.2014, 14.01.2014, 15.01.2014, 16.01.2014, 20.01.2014, 21.01.2014, Looking for some one to suck the shit out of my pussy non stop get at me if your interested

i am interested

Hello how are you I'm interested do you want ask me something?

Do you prefer

To be licked and bought to orgasm fast or would you like long slow and drawn out? X

Definitely interested...

But as I don't have a rota beyond the next week (which is subject to change) I cannot guarantee my freedom

?

When are u available ?

hi

I love to spend hours coming down on you. The more i can make u cum the more i will want to carry on.
I am interested t meet

defo

let me know where and when ?

when & where

I'm free tonight, thur & fri. You don't have to do anything. just lie back & let me take care of everything

next week

I can do a number of those dates next week and can accommodate and I can breathe through my ears.

RE:Tightkitty1's Quick Meet

i'm free weekday daytimes and love eating pussy for ages and ages....contact me and we can meet up

xx

I would love the honour of sucking your pussy all night long x

Tell me when and where and I promise to suck all you can give me! I will take you places you've only dreamed about. X

Love the taste of pussy and would really enjoy licking you out. I'm free most of those dates day and evening.

TightKitty's event

Care to let an adventurous older man lick you out -long and slow?

Hey, I am in town on business and looking to get down to some serious action whilst in town too. I would love to suck you hard and then work you into some tight sweats.

Let me know if your interested. I am in town from the 20th Jan until the 23rd
xxx
Bart

pussy licking expert

Down in london Tuesday 14 - Thursday15,

RE:pussy licking expert

Down in london Tuesday 14 - Thursday15,

sucking your pussy

What time and where?

My o my wish you were in Trinidad baby img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I would love the chance to suck and lick your pussy. Can do any day next week if you're interested. Nick x

Interested where when ?

I thaught id better send a message because there must be loads of guys that would like to eat your pussy. Well I love eating pussy j eanjoy it more than sex you could say. I love the taste of pussy cum and I could eat pussy for hours. I hope I could be a candidate to taste your lovely pussyx

Naaah.

Naah,No thanks.