Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

jimmy1951Spain's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 18.12.2013, 19.12.2013, 21.12.2013, 22.12.2013, 23.12.2013, 24.12.2013, 27.12.2013, 28.12.2013, 29.12.2013, 30.12.2013, like to meetfor fun & friendship can travelaccomodate.

tell me more

tell me moreimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" lisa xxxx

RE:tell me more

lisa im in spain malaga area & wanting some sexy fun
over the holidays.u look good in the pics and i would
love to meet up jimmy.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:tell me more

are you there any other time xxxxx lisaimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:tell me more

i live here all the time,go to manchester
23 times a year.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:tell me more

could i come over to you and sleep with for the week we could have a load of fun maybe you could invite some friends around i would love agang bang two cocks are better than one xxxx lisaimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

could i come over to you and sleep with for the week we could have a load of fun maybe you could invite some friends around i would love agang bang two cocks are better than one xxxx lisaimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tell me more

img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I'm there. Just tell me whenimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

you can cum anytime & yes i will get some
friends roundimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"