Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

marriedcouplesx's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 19.12.2013, never sucked cock before, who is gentle kind and considerate enough to let an ugly overweight married guy try it?

RE:marriedcouplesx's Quick Meet

Hi am hire for you

I'm willing

If you'd like to try it.

hi , i would love if i can helpimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi , i would love if i can helpimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

meet cancelled

Hi thanks for your replies.

Unfortunately a possible meet for thursday 19th Dec is NOT now possible.

I would just like to let you know that i haven't 'chickened out', its just that circumstances have changed an i won't now be available for it.

Sorry, but again thanks for showing interest.

I live in the Algarve, Portugal so can´t help you out.
BUT I can tell you how to suck yourself off !!!

Interested?

RE:RE:marriedcouplesx's Quick Meet

I live in the Algarve, Portugal so can´t help you out.BUT I can tell you how to suck yourself off !!!Interested?

interesting, but prob break my back lol

RE:RE:RE:marriedcouplesx's Quick Meet

be interested in knowing that just4uportugal!!