Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

throbbingrob's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 11.12.2013, 12.12.2013, 16.12.2013, 17.12.2013, 18.12.2013, I just want to fuck and be fucked. I love oral both giving and receiving. Everything and anything goes. So cum and get me xxx

i want to be fucked to lose anal virginity

Im discreet tv and when i come out i be ts and live as woman and have ops to get sex change and be female I want and desperate to lose anal virginity im 100% sub and given 3 bjs and swallowed and got annsummers book that teaches 52 ways to give a man oral and need a cock to suck lots to practice all 52 ways i want to lose virginity bareback and man cum inside my arse at end filling me up i dont like to be incontrol in bed and totally dominated and forced to do things and love being spanked whipped and tied up gagged and blindfolded and dress in sexy slutty clothes and want a cop uniform in lycra to go with boots and other uniforms i got nurse and school

RE:i want to be fucked to lose anal virginity

You name the place and time sweetheart and I'll be there. I can't wait to feel your body rapped round mine. As I emmerse myself in your tight little virgin arse sliding my hard cock deep inside you pushing a little deeper each time till we climax together. I love oral both was and I've been told I give amazing oral and I always swallow. I would love for you to practice on my big hard cock. I can't wait to be with you. I'd love to have you in a set of stilleto high heel shoes or boots, what a huge turn on that would be xxx

meet me tonite x

i got pvc thigh high boots with 5 inch heels also got big belly but corsets and waist clinchers to wear do u drive and free to pick me up outside mine tonite and go to yours or a drive somewhere u want to have sex x

RE:meet me tonite x

I will cum and meet you tonight. I can't wait. Only thing is, is that I don't drive. But I'm willing to cum to yours if you have transport. I hope we can still hook up xxx

RE:RE:meet me tonite x

i dont drive i could accom but we wil sleep on sofa and got no bed it broke and bedroom out of bounds as got something in it i wish to remain private x

RE:RE:RE:meet me tonite x

I've got no way to get to you sweetheart as much as I want to. I just don't have the means to get to you as I'm in cheriton by tesco xxx I really want to be with you tonight and have you pvc thigh heel boots rapped around me xxx

another time

can u accom at any time if i get doe sometime i could get train down sometime in future sooner the better and might come down cd and risk it or change down there behind bush or in toilets b 4 meet so im cd when i c u and if i got doe to get tranny make over in folkestone at tranny friendly salon it be better x x x

RE:i want to be fucked to lose anal virginity

I will fuck ur arse can u swalkow meyum

RE:RE:i want to be fucked to lose anal virginity

If your free on monday afternoon I'll get the train to you. Then we can go where ever you want sweetheart xxx Yes of course I'd love to swallow your cum down my throat and deep in my arse I want you to fill me full of your cum as I fill you full of mine in both holes xxx

yes as much as u can produce

If your free monday afternoon I'll get the train to you. As I can't wait for us to meet and start having fun together. I will swallow deep in both my mouth and my tight arse. Enjoying every last drop and then I'll want it all over again xxx

meet

I would meet u at eurostar end and be cd with jacket on and pvc nurse uniform under that and under nurse pvc stripper shorts pvc waist clincher and pvc bra corset that im wearing in pics with pvc boots aswel with lube vibrator gag and blindfold in my handbag with make up x x x

bottom only

just 1 problem i dont fuck only let my cock be used for sex by sitting on and riding as im bottom x

RE:bottom only

I'm more then happy with that sweetheart. I just can't wait to meet you sweetheart . So is monday afternoon good for you xxx

RE:RE:RE:i want to be fucked to lose anal virginity

Where u at?img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Somebody fuck me

Can somebody fuck me this weekend?

RE:RE:RE:RE:i want to be fucked to lose anal virginity

I'd love to break your tight arse in. Then deep throat your cock till you eplode deep in my throat then I'll have you cock deep inside my arse having you pound deeper and deeper till you explode deep within my arse then I'll clench my arse making sure every drop of you stays deep within me. Then just to make sure not a drop gets wasted I'll your cock all over again swallowing all you have to give. But I'm in Folkestone sweetheart :( xxx

RE:Somebody fuck me

I would love to but I'm busy this weekend sorry xxx

RE:RE:bottom only

Are you free monday afternoon sweetheart xxx I can't wait to take you in my arms and thrust my hard cock deep inside your arse forcing it to take every inch of mg shaft xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

are u free sunday or monday xxx

let me know please xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:i want to be fucked to lose anal virginity

folkestone is not far from ashford only little train journey and wil get train to meet up if u want me x x x