Inicio > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

A way of telling if someone is a time waster & dosen't reply to messages

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've thought of a way that you can tell who are the time wasters on the adult hub sites that don't reply to messages sent to them by people on sites & this would actually work.
If every time someone sent a message or flirt to someone about meeting up they would automatically get a black cross put on there profile & when they replied even to say no to meeting up they got a black star added to there profile.
And the system could work in either of 2 ways black=1 red=10 blue=100 green=1000 stars showing the people who reply to messages & crosses showing who dosen't reply to messages or you can just have a symble with the number next to it showing whether they reply to messages or not.
If someone wrote a hundred messages to you & you said no to meeting that them on the first messages sent as the system dose now it stores messages sent to you then you could complain to the site then a hundred crosses could be added to there profile or ban the person

Re: A way of telling if someone is a time waster & dosen't reply to messages

Hi Joseph

Your system wouldn't work. What happens if someone sends a standard flirt message......most members choose not to reply to these and therefore they would end up with hundreds of black crosses againist their profile.

Also what happens if the people who reply to a members ad, do not match what they are looking for.....(This often happens) and they would then end up with black marks againist their names just because they have not replied or said No because the member did not match what they are looking for.

To be totally honest there is no fair way of having a scoring system and we can not remove members from the site just because they do not wish to meet and play with every member that replies to their profile advert.

As i said in the last post on this same subject if you have any concerns, drop site admin an enquiry and let them investigate it.

Site Admin

If someone was too lazy to reply to a flirt message they would deserve to get a black cross added to there profile. If someone with a different sexual orientation to the types you are looking for replied to your advert then you could complain to the site about it then 1 or 10 crosses would be added to that persons profile for wasting your time.

Hi avdgaucho, if you're site admin, how come your postbox is set to receive mail from premium members only?

Hi

As site admin, i do not wish to use this profile for members to contact myself with their enquiries or to meet members.This is why my mil filters have been sent to receive messages from premium members only. This is why all members who have an enquiry should contact site admin via the onsite enquiryhelp button.

Thanks

Site Admin