Inicio > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Couple looking for a Bi-male for kinky sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a very adventurous couple sexually. We want to add a third to our sex, and would like to invite Bi-male to join us that also enjoys or doesn't mind BBW. Coming to is is out of the question, but meets in hotels or their place a definite option. Very kinky, all holes filled and lots of oral. Message me to take things further, I look forward to your replies.

Pics?

What do you guys look like and what are you into? You sound cool, I would be up for what you were talking about on the forum ;)

Bi fun

Very happy to fun and play Anthony bi male loves to please you both img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Couple looking for a Bi-male for kinky sex

Hi would be more than up for a meet with you guys. Just say a time and place ill be there. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Couple looking for a Bi-male for kinky sex

Hi, definately interested in playing with you both..let me know what you think x

RE:RE:RE:Couple looking for a Bi-male for kinky sex

We are interested, but not into the CD side. I checked your profile and you don't need to dress up for us, your hot enough img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:Couple looking for a Bi-male for kinky sex

Great, your profile looks awesome too, and happy not to dress up for you. Let's arrange to play, drop me a private message? img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

fun 50 and bi
hell id love to meet you two
mick

RE:RE:Couple looking for a Bi-male for kinky sex

orally biwould consider being top if encouraged able to accom and love bbw

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Couple looking for a Bi-male for kinky sex

No pics, no chance, sorry buddy

Hiyah!

Can I ask what sort of Kinky sex? Thanks Paulo

Hi Guys

I am soooo intersted in hooking up with you both , we can chat to get something arranged? xx

Interested!

Im 21 and have a picture of myself on my profile, so please get in contact with me, cheers :)

RE:Hiyah!

Where any thing goes!

Anything goes!

Im up for anything!!!

check me out

hi im well up for this i can travel and im up for anything
i have had a few bi flings in the past
so check out my pic and let me know if ya interested and any questions do ask
x

i'm sure i could help.....

PM me... xxx