Inicio > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

men required

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 08.03.2012 Date END: 08.03.2012 Chatham hotel birthday treat for my lady we are looking for 5 nice men to arrive at the hotel at around 7pm and to strip and stand around mandy and let her make you come over her in turn - there will be no sex but plenty of oral and you will almost certainly all be swallowed - this is a birthday surprise so please only contact me if you definately can make - I (Rob) will want to meet you beforehand to make sure you're genuine. This is a serious and genuine invite for an hour or so of good fun - please only get in touch if you can definately make it

RE:men required

hi..i gone through your email...i am 27 yr old fair guy with grey eyes..hope we can make her better surprise..if you find me suitable than write me back...

RE:men required

hi, my name is graham, like a vintage car may need to be hand cranked to start but still able to keep up. open to all things except pain i do not drive but happy to travel or accommodate in london SE12, naturist and old swinger, if interested let me know

RE:RE:men required

hi im up for it get back to me

hi love to help

Hi im 35 and would love to help make you're wife have a lovely birthday treat if you would like me to join you just drop me a message and let me know what you whant me to do hope to here from you hippouk