Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

toxic50's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 24.12.2011, 25.12.2011, .we ll be visitin uk after 20th for a week....lookin for some threesomeswinging fun....if ur interested do hit us back...

cheers

Hi

Would love 2 join u 2 for some fun, very discreet and polite man ready for lots of fun, let me know ;)

RE:toxic50's Quick Swing

Hi just read ur event invite. we are in ok and young couples looking for similar fun as you. Check our profile and will see some more details.We are originally carribeans but reside in Kent in England. We are first timers looking to try something new to spyke our love. Hope to meet up and have some fun together. Send us a reply and let us know if u might be interested.

defo able to meet

hi i am more than happy to meet you on the saturday, can you let me no when and what time, i am free all day time and would love to meet up for some fun.

Hi
I would be interested in meeting you both on 24th and 25th. let me know the venue and place and will definitely be there

Regards,
ROhan

hi

i would like to join you on sunday. please contact with me.. i am free on sunday. if u come to me we can have breakfast , i can prepare everything for u

I am available and would love to come and play with you both :) let me know time and venue ok ;) thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"