Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

anthonysally69's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 09.09.2011, 10.09.2011, were free 2 meet looking 4 couple or single bi female any offers 4 meet.

I'm free tomorrow xx

I can make it xx

RE:anthonysally69's Quick Swing

Are you doing anything tomorrow afternoon coming to Brighton , just let me know would love to meet xximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

I'm coming to Brighton tommorrow are you doing anything in afternoon , would love to meet and have drink xx

LOVE TO

WE ARE ACOUPLE WOULD LOVE TO MEET SAT NIGHT WE ARE THINKING OF GOING TO A PARTY AT THE NEW FOREST IF YOU FANCY COMMING WITH US

RE:LOVE TO

we just got your message we will let u know have u any details !! and thanks !!! x sally tony

anthonysally69's Quick Swing

it is a pity that there is such a big distance. we think you are so hot!!!!!
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

yes it is we would be so sexy and hot to have a meet with u thanks xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:anthonysally69's Quick Swing

we met we liked and you did to! we love u too get back too us we look 4 ward to fun !!xxx
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:anthonysally69's Quick Swing

we met we liked and you did to! we love u too get back too us we look 4 ward to fun !!xxx

Monday dfun

Looking for some couple fun this Mon. Very geunine so who wants to play?