Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

katt77's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 08.05.2011, 09.05.2011, 10.05.2011, 11.05.2011, 12.05.2011, 13.05.2011, 14.05.2011, 15.05.2011, Hi guys, am ready for action, Katt is horny as hell so get in touch to meet this week....Katt xxx

really interested

Hi there really interested in joining you sometime over next cople of days.
Please give me some more details
David

RE:katt77's Quick Swing

Hi Katt love to pop over friday 13th, hope its lucky for me, I am working til 8 20pm, travelling from chester area, be around yours just after 9pm, hope I fit the bill, love to fill your hole xxxxxxxxxxx franki

just say wer and wen xx

i,ll run cumming ,oo i meen i,ll come runinimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

where u live sexy?

would like to join you for some fun, let me no when and where

hey there

Hi

Would love to attend on Friday, can you let me know who what where etc...

THX

love to meet and taste your lovely clitimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hey id love to join 2nyt if can bt need details

love 2

where are you would love to join

Please call for sexy fun

Hi

Quick Swing

would love to arrange something one of the days if your able to travel to cheshire, be sure to let me know as i will be able to accommodate x

Hey

Hey ,
Im intrested in meeting up ..
Im sure i could please you in everyway possible , im a 23 year old athletic lad who is very horney.

tmrw any good?

Hi Sorry i missed it today woul dof like a bj on my birthday....

Would of loved to let me know future dates and other details like location and time.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"