Inicio > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

SRSP with Married Couples Only.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.12.2021 Date END: 18.12.2021 We would like to enjoy SRSP parties with married couples. Truly married couples are welcome to this event only. There will be several verifications as follows:
First, we'll (my wife and me together) have several audio calls with each interested couple (both husband and wife together) later at night.
Second, if we like one other, all the fours of both couples will have one or two video calls wearing face mask and eye covers. This will also be done later at night.
Third, if we want to continue, all the fours of both couples will meet face to face. If we still want to continue, we'll share as many actual details of us as possible (e.g., education, work, home, photographs, facebook profile). Disclosure of being husband and wife is a must. Hence, we'll show our passport copies and marriage certificates as the proof of being married.
We'll enjoy the SRSP with the verified married couples only. Here, how do you look is not important. Rather, whether you can be respectful to us and ensure our privacy, secrecy, safety and security are much more important -- in return, you will also get the best from us!
We're going to put our first step to the swingers lifestyle in this country with this SRSP. Who knows what more is waiting for us! We're just excited towards a spicy journey ahead!!

Dear friends, please check our profile and give us an intelligent knock, if you're a true match to us!

Hello Friend. Wish you good luck in finding the perfect match for you. From my experience, it is the best to find an experienced couplesingle to start with who can find a perfect match for you. Experienced couple don't like so much hassle of verification as they already have their own circle of friends. Just my two cents.

Hello Friend. Wish you good luck in finding the perfect match for you. From my experience, it is the best to find an experienced couplesingle to start with who can find a perfect match for you. Experienced couple don't like so much hassle of verification as they already have their own circle of friends. Just my two cents.

Thanks, we are couple, looking for couple for extra fun, so can i get you telegram id or whatsapp or skyoe, so amra easy communication kortey pari for further discuss.