Inicio > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

dogging night

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.09.2010 Date END: 26.09.2010 we will be out and about if anyone wants to cum and play xx

RE:dogging night

where abouts will you be? intested in joining in! x

horny meet in the welsh valleys

hi i am setting up a regular meet for like minded people in south wales
anybody interested get in touch to organise dates and venues
mark

Would love to play

Can you send details of where, when and time please and I will be there to watch img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" and join in img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" if you so wish. Am dd free pierced and muscular 7+ img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" and enjoy oral img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" both img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" ways.

Hi I can make saturday night please advise where?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi there i would like to come to your dogging night, please could you give me of where it is going to be jon

hi there

Hi there, I have seen your proile and liked what i read about you, have a look of mine and if you like what you read then please get back to me.
love to meet up tonight
Love having my cock sucked through nylon tights, tie me down with your wet nylons then I will make you cum eating your pussy through ur pantyhose guest.YES I LOVE NYLONS AND WET COTTON PANTIES AND WOULD LOVE TO CHAT OR MEET UP WITH COUPLESFEMCONVINCING TVTG OF YORKSHIRE xx

sounds good where are you

Event cancelled

Event cancelled