Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

katt77's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 10.06.2010, 11.06.2010, 12.06.2010, 13.06.2010, 14.06.2010, 15.06.2010, 16.06.2010, 17.06.2010, 18.06.2010, 19.06.2010, 20.06.2010, 21.06.2010, 22.06.2010, 23.06.2010, 24.06.2010, Katt is looking for naughty meetings over the next few weeks. Contact me for my phone number and arrange to feel my sexy ass and balls, Katt xxx

helloooooooo

hi katt ,would luv to join you on the 14th ,depends on the time, xxxx

RE:katt77's Quick Swing

love to fuck you hard and fast then lick the my jizz from your ass

meeting up

Would love to attend!!

Hello Katt

Cool pose there...would surely like to get more details...msg me back with your contact details.

Cheers
Z

hi

hi katt
please contact me, can email pix, wouldnt let me add them on here

Meet?

Hiya i would love to meet up and spend a bit of time together, drop me your contact number and we can arrange the details x

i want to suck ur ass babe u have a really cute ass

hi katt

would love to attend on the sunday the 20th around 7pm if posable spk soon shaun

hi baby
would love to meet drop me and email with contact details

am sure reply need yr contact detaile plz or phone number thanks forimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi ronnie68 here would love to meet you after seeing your photos your ass looks great and very shaggable img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Ready from the French part

Hi Katt

So how do we go about to get your details or give you mine ? Can you please send me a mail and I will email you my pictures so you can choose if you want me there ?

love to meet

Could you check out our profile if intrested could you please leave us contact details. X

hEY HI I WOULD LOVE TO MEET U FOR SOME GOOD FUN..:)

want domination mmmmmm

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

i want you

i want to lick your pussy while you finger your arse, piss in my mouth then fist me

how could one resist such a tempting offer.

id love to join you KAt... just tell me when and where... whats your number? Leon x

how to contact plz???????????????????

Wassup Katt

Hi Katt, will be in UK in November! U fancy some exotic meet while Im there? Please send me yr contact details.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi Katt,

Am off work for two weeks, let me know wen ur free so i can come and have some fun with you...

RE:RE:katt77's Quick Swing

wud luv 2 meet,my thick cocks urs

re quick swing

hi would like to meet up if you like the look of our profile please contact us

no reply huh

no reply..figures..img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

katt

hope i can make it but need ur numberimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

wana dress with you

Hi hun would love meet you on saturday day time for some fun. Would love get dressed up with you and have lots fun! Mail me with your contact details so we can arrange something!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Can do weneva u want. Do u like anal? Xx

Emanuelijus

i wanth to meet you this wekend

naughty is good or is that bad, still lets cum together then I will lick you dry if you will me. contact me and I willcummmm

Hi

I'm and Asian male with nice silky legs and clean circumcised shaven cock. I love to swollow and despareatly want you inside me. I adore feet and would like to suck on yours.