Inicio > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

miltonkeens hotel week

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.02.2010 Date END: 18.02.2010 hi i'm working in miltonkeen for 1 week in feb and would like ether a couple or single lady to come and join me , we could go for a drink or meal first and see how we get on.
i look forward to hearing from people soon Andy x

R.E

My see if my girlfriends interested..

RE:miltonkeens hotel week

me and wifey are free on the 16th,were very open minded

hi

nice arrangement guys, if you need extra black long digg pls do let me know

Re 15 and 16th Milton Keynes

Do I count as a girl ....lol ? If so would love to come over one evening

meet my girl in lincoln

anyone real, big and genuine out there to fuck my wife on Thursday 18th february in a hotel in Lincoln? Her turn, but needs me to sort it out. We will be there all day and she will get laid one way or another. Reply with face pic and prepare to chat with m first.

RE:Re 15 and 16th Milton Keynes

You do to me, you look gorgeous xxxxx

RE:RE:miltonkeens hotel week

me and wifey are free on the 16th,were very open minded
. Hi I'm Paul from London who travels alot my wife don't think she can come. 5050 at moment but I'm up that way then 35 years old good looking guy who wife would like me to fuck in threesome or group orgy and if possible film some or get pictures of us and me fucking somones wife with them eating her pussy while I slide my tounge in there wet arsehole then French kiss her she love to watch my fucking and both of us coming in her mouth pussy and if she up for both of us at the same time I fuck her lubed wet arsehole with her on top of me while you fuck her slowley two we come in both hole then I lick it off while you film me and wank your cock for my wife to see so she can use both her sex toys in her wet hole making herself come then send them to us Paul London. Ps swap tel number want to send photo of us face and naked my hard cock plus her pulling her arse cheeks apart love Paul.xxx

RE:RE:miltonkeens hotel week

I'm up for meeting you two my wife can't make it but would like me to fuck your wife with you and take sexy pics of us two licking her wet pussy and me French kissing her sexy arsehole then fucking all holes and finish off by coming in her mouth and over her arse plus if shes up for it me licking off our come while you film me or take pics then send them to her so she can play and fuck herself silly to she comes and send them to us Paul.xx