Inicio > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Bukkake Group in Peterborough

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone interested in setting up a bukkake group in PEterborough - I am aware that this has as much chance as an icecube in hell. Yet how will I know if i never try?
So any interest resgister it in the forum and we will see where we end up. Hopefully coming over some keen recipient!!!

Please send names

If anyone is interested in Bukkake in and around peterborough - register your interest here and we will try to create a group and some irregular meets to cover some lucky recipient in cum.

Fun

Ye sounds fun i'm not from peterbough but willing to travel

Spring is in the air - any ladies want to volunteer to help get a Peterborough Bukkake club started

Would love to hear from anyone interested in helping get a Peterborough bukkake club off the ground.
Imagine being admired by a room full of guys who are there to treat you likek a dirty girl. Completely under your spell.

Get back if you like the idea of being idolised.

Interested

Hi, I often travel through your area so would be interested. Hope you have success in getting a group together.

Any one else interested

Only have a few names - anyone interested in setting up a peterborough bukkake group - please contact

RE:Bukkake Group in Peterborough

not a million miles to travel for fun! Don't think lincolnshire has heard of bukkake yet !

RE:Any one else interested

Hi there. I'm in Peterborough, I love bukkake. Please keep me informed on any developments.

Thanks

Still looking

Are there any ladies out there who would be interested in helping to get this group started.

Looking for greedy girls who want be idolised and covered in cum

Any women interested in helping us get this group of the ground please contact me and we will try to get Peterborough its very own bukkake group.

Cheers

RE:Looking for greedy girls who want be idolised and covered in cum

Hi i would be inerested but is along way for me so need to be a few guys

sarah

RE:Looking for greedy girls who want be idolised and covered in cum

hi i'd love to be idolised and covered

I'm up for it!

RE:RE:Bukkake Group in Peterborough

If one of these volunteers can commit to a date - then I will organise a meet for some bukkake fun. Hopefully we can turn this into a regular event.

RE:RE:RE:Bukkake Group in Peterborough

I would certainly be interested.. Keep me posted

bukkake peterborough

if and when u get any dates sorted out let me know. i live in peterborough and would love to cover some hot girls in my cum

Bukkake Request for women to be our greedy girl.

I still have not found a replacement for my bukkake girl. Is anyone interested in being the centre of attention. Having a group of men worship them and fuck them - before having a load of cum sprayed all over their body. Its a tough job - and it seems as if the government cuts have reduced the number of women willing to be spoilt by a group of men.

Get in touch if you can.

hiya

hi im in oldham and have the house to my self to night if you want a night of non stop fun ring me

RE:RE:Looking for greedy girls who want be idolised and covered in cum

hi sexy have u got any plans for tonight ?????

I'm up for it....just let me know when

Count me in. Just message me where and when.
img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

bukkake in Oxfordshire?

anyone interested? seeking some guys and a willing female, just for fun.

Bukkake Party

Love to cum, send me a message...

l work in King.s Lynn, so not too far...l am ready for you and l am a repeateter... l come more than one time...xxx