Inicio > Forums > (UK) London (Instant Action)

this weekend in essex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for bi experienced males who wanna meet up with bi couple for some fun friday night................
me and my hubby enjoy a bit of roleplay and one of our favourite scinarios is when i make my hubby dress up like a whore and demand he gets into our car where i then place a blindfold on him and proceed to drive somewhere secluded when we have reached our destination i place a dogs collar around his kneck attatch a lead and make him get out of the car so that i can walk him round still blindfolded and parade him like a little whore until i decide i need some attention i also inform him that as he is a dirty little whore he is going to act like one i then inform him that ive arranged for some men to join us so he better be ready to open his mouth and moisten his lips but as usual it just me with a strap on dildo that i am making him suck while pretending that i am being touched by the same strangers ................. everytime we do this scinario my husband is never sure if i have actually really arranged to meet others as i am allways telling him that ONE DAY it will happen even though he dosnt believe me or expect it too
WELL GUESS WHAT ............
after many months of acting out fantasy i feel its time to surprise my husband by finally making it a reality ... so that is why i would like to hear from any bi experienced men that are not only interested in joining us but are able to meet up this weekend after 10pm if you are interested please contact me and let me know what nightis best for you friday or saturday as then i can choose the night that gets most offers img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"