Inicio > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

Its my birthday !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Its my birthday and She wants it to be one to remember so we need a very sexy guy to come and fuck her brains out with me next weekend (7th Nov)

please check our profile before contacting us to make sure you are what we are looking for and also that you like the sound of us too.
We do have pics to send when we find the right guy for next weekend and will need to see you too before we agree to meeting..

You are esp welcome to contact us if you are well endowed as it would be a great birthday treat for me to see her playing with a nice 8" or so.

We are totaly serious and reliable and would like to meet in a hotel around Carmarthen or Poss Swansea.

So get in touch Guys !!! and come and share my birthday cake with me!! she is ready eager and waiting !!!

Re: Its my birthday !!!

hi both

what a fantastic birthday prezi for you would very much like you both to consider me to make a 3sum with you for your birthday...and make it go with a bang....a.very long big bang...lol

get back to me if interested ok

thanks both..img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"