Inicio > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

men wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we are looking for men who can get to middlesbrough at night times for mmf.

Re: men wanted

Let me know when and i will travel 2 c u x

Hiya i'm Paul I can Travel or Accom. I'm 41yo and I only live about 20 mins away. Would like to join you if you'd like. Cheers Paul xx

I could do that

just let me know when and where

yes please

hi there am up for some of that just le me know when

sounds like fun. can you accommadate?

love to come along i be up for it

lol x

im up for this msg me the details ill send a pic x

Hi there. If you let me know dates & times I would be interested. Nice pics n Video clips.

msg me im 23m middlesbrough

count me in babes ??

Have a look @ my profile if u can handle that get in touch

If accomodating is having you round while we fuck,then u leave,then yes we can accomodate. If you mean stopping afterwards,no.img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hi nice profile
pics look great (pitty i can omly see them real small)
would love to now more about meeting for some sexy fun
im only classic member so its had to message peolpe (some thing to do with filter im told )
so you can message me on here and i will send you my email if your intrested

hi would luvto cum to your party lol

m25lives in mboro sebter would love to apply for the job ;)

Hey drop me a line and I'll def be up for some 3 way fcking...

You are bi tho...and we want straight guys. I need the focus on me,not my bloke!

Hi, i'm local to Middlesbrough and live in TS15 area, if you interested let me know?

Jon
x

i can travel thro there no probs ?

hi. i'd be keen

Hi
I'd love to focus just on you!
Leave me a message if you want me!!
x x x

Hi ya sexy lady, just been reading your request for men. have a look at my profile and should intrested let me know. look me up under Gruve1rider.

hi id be able to travel to middlesboro for some fun :) send me a message if your interested x

HI count me in ready willing and very horny, let me know the details and i'll travel to you.

sound good. look at the link on my profile 2 c pictures

hi both of you, had some fun with ya both before, here if ya need me.
sean.

am in boro and up for fun any time img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi sean get bk in contact n we will sort something

ok xx what do you need xx

Hi, love the profile. I have also sent you a message via mail. Would love to meet you both.

hi drop me a line and we could arrange to meet up xx

Would just like to state that we always give out our number to genuine contacts. Sadly there are a lot of bitter guys who cant handle not being picked. Sad really

hi.id love to play

Although I dont live in Middlesborough, I work there so drive up on a Sunday Night and back south again Friday lunchtime, so sat bored and alone most weekday evenings in B&B. Would LOVE to join willing couple for whatever your lookin for.
6Ft 1 Rugby player build, big handsm big feet and lets just say god was kind all over!

Hi there im local and a newbie but would like to meet for mmf fun if your interested msg me im not a full member but am available late evenings img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi are you up for it on saturday??? i give you the oral and sex of your lifetimeXXX

sorry think that email may have been stoppedare you able to meet on this saturday night??

Hi i am part of a couple who play together and separately, if youre interested please get back to me.

hey

id love to help you do what u want. i dont have a car so we'd have to work something else out. but im up for anything you are