Inicio > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

BBW in Newcastle Area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone,

New to all of this, but wanted to say hi to everyone, and check out whether there was any interest in a BBW (44D)? I'm not setting a date or anything at the moment, but just seeing what's out there!

Re: BBW in Newcastle Area

hi there jenni, i love a woman with a more curzy and shapely figure to her, ver sexy i have to say, and a woma older than myself i think is a real turn on :P im young, 23. not sure if your your type, but have a looksy on my profile. im in northeast area for next 2 weeks so let us know if you wanna have a chat or meet up. fre this weekend too
hope to here from you soon

Hi you sound very sexy, i would be very intrested in meeting you.

Hi i would love to have fun with you

hi ya ...

i am 25 m from newcastle ... i love bbw mmm....love to hear from u

Hi Jenni! I live in York but work in Newcastle. I'd be more than interested. Message me if you'd be interested in having a chat.

5th july newcastle hotel,available for fun if your up for it?

Hello there, just to say that there is certainly a number of guys falling over themselves to get to know you.

I'm from nearby, 18, avergae build. Dunno your type but we can exchange pics through mail if you like.

Seems you've got no problems finding admirers! Would be very interested in being more than that. xx

Hi Jenny,

No doubt you'll have plenty of admirers!

I'm Mark, 39, from N'cle.

I'd love to meet up, socially first if you prefer, and take it from there.

Please see my profile for more info.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mark.

hi, would be very interested in some discreet playtime.

Hi Jenni
I'm a late 40s guy, fit and healthy, up for fun. Slim build, but reasonably muscly, like a larger woman.

Hi, newbie to the site. Would be very interested in you, I live in Middlesbrough but travelling or accomodating is not a problem for me.

Hope you check out my profile and see somehitn you like in m....

im up for any discreet fun,especially with someone as hot as you.let me know if your interested

hi i'm very interested in meeting. i'm new to this as well. i'm 21 and live near whickham i can send u sum pics if u'd like x

love bbw, and would love to know more jenni