Inicio > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Is anyone real on here?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi I’m Kiki finding this site very frustrating. I get plenty of mail sent to me and I genuinely message back to those that are supposed to be matches, but it’s rare if anyone right’s back. It all seems to be a little bit fake. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Yes indeed. We too had this for a long time and the same is still on. You might find our frustrating views on our Blogs too. Anyways, wishing you luck!!

There is a lot of fakes on here as I get emails from people and then check their profile pictures and they can be found on some other website on the web! Don't believe all on this site that's all I will say.. 

Same.

Alot of the profiles are created by the site personnel in order to influence us to buy membership.. Be wary if this as well. 

There are some real and honest people on the site. Then as it is with everything, we have a few bad apples too. With caution and patience, you get to the good ones.

I agree completely. 

I agree completely. 

Only true folk are in the chat rooms so at least you can check them out... rest is bullshit

Why cant I post messages on chat?

Xx

Xx

I have had about 3040 made contact with me over the past two weeks. I have replied to them all saying that I would like to chat and then heard nothing further. 

The messages you are receiving is intro messages, you can block them.  If you go into settings, advanced, you can block them.  That way you will only get emails from genuine people. 

only spoken  to a couple of real people on here and turned out to be great people shame more are responsive to replies or real !

Chat room is free, but you have to wait a week (unless this has changed recently?)

There's a waiting period til you can post in the chat room--still 1 week, I think?   Have you just joined?  

Yeah I just joined up. Feels Ive been ripped off a bit.

I’m guessing forums like this is set so people can air how they feel but in realty even this is spoof looking at so many with no realism 

only 20 days of a 3 month sub left. Site is silent reply to messages all automated 

Hiya 

Its fucked when you sign the first 20 msgs to think im in are fake to pay for this,feels like its pimping out my sexually chiseled physique 

There is something fishy about this site, we have answered 47 mail with all due respect and no one has replied. Maybe we are not the most attractive couple but, 47 no replies? It could be that these mails we are getting are bot generated to keep us hooked, but it is very frustrating. At the end of the subscription we will migrate to other more serious platforms. Trio had its chance and blew it.

Not good

Fake people. No one and. My post. People aren't real. Rip off

I'm frustrated as well I must have 50 unread messages sent out. Most if not all are responses to messages sent to me. I'm also finding that a lot of messages that are sent to me the sender didn't send them this site sends them! They are generic messages sent out? Very frustrating! 

As in the lines from a Pink Floyd song : Is there anybody bout there!! ?????? 

In last few weeks had three messages from ladies who on profiles say are same area as me and turn out to be in the states a dead give away is in there pi’s there are driving on left hand side or froze or a left hand drive car and have Florida or one of the states on the vehicle window.

What's easier, winning the lottery or getting a reply?

I agree with the statement made by the OP. I find most of the messages I get are computer generated generic messages. Usually the sender does not know they have been sent?. I must have at lest 50 to 100 messages sent out and very few if any have been answered. Very miss leading and frustrating! 

Hey i m new here to me and my wife like to present a idea you see we like to play poker Texas Holdem to be on point do you remember strip poker i like to get a game up that has the same rules as strip poker we work that out just and idea

Really hard to have a genuine message exchange with anybody. I get a lot of what look like standard pre written messages sent to me but rarely get a response.

I have been on a week and regularly get a couple of messages every morning. I always politely replying saying thanks and look forward to hearing further but when I check, the messages are never even read. It's obviously fake to keep us interested so I am sacking this site off and chalk it up to experience. I hope that all you other people find what you are looking for on other genuine sites.

I have had loads of problems 

Hi Everyone,
                     I'm new here but also a real person

Just be skeptical is my approach and do some basic checking

Hi folks.  I came here today to ask the very question that's on top to find out from others if this place is for real.  I get emails, I ask questions, and NOTHING.  Even the profiles of most of the ladies seem to be written by someone who doesn't understand the english language.  And most want to go to Hangout, or ask for my phone number, like I'm just going to give that out to a perfect stranger.  So what's the deal?  Does anyone here have a clue they'd like to share?

Question for anyone here:   What are the 'levels' next to names, like level 31?  

Have many people joined this site and met anyone?

I have been on here since December and I have only met up with 2 women. I know I am not the best catch on here but come on 

Sorry guys I did just reply to your question but yet again it was removed.  

It seems no matter what i write it gets removed 

I would like to ask the site why my post on here has been put  right at the end when messages are meant to go in date and time order so mine should be at the top 

ive met 2 women, totally genuine.

Like every site it has its bad apples,  I met someone yesterday,  and had a wonderful evening of new experiences 

I’m new here genuinely looking forward or chat and fun but messages I have received so far I can tell are “generated” I wasn’t speaking to someone who seemed genuine and local but the tone of her messages was “off” she then said I needed to be verified and have me an email address! Losing hope 

Hi guys.  I am sorry to say the lots of women on here to make money.  I have been asked for money about 150 times. I am not lying and I have reported a lot of women to the site and told them i have the messages if they want them.  They are all still on the site.  Just a quick word to the site this is all true so please remove it 

I have tried to send you a message but the site removed it 

is it worth the cost to be full member if there are so many fakes?

Im wondering the same thing 

i get emails , but cant open them it seem you cant even get messages for free , so struggling with this site, when there is others that are free

I thought it was just me lol

RE:Is anyone real on here?

Not just you Lol Many of us think the same way

Same

Same

I’m glad that people are saying about this issue,ive been in the site for a month payed 100 something for a full yr membership and I was going to call it a day 90% of the people aren’t genuin,maybe the people from the site are making fake profiles to rope customers in.thanks  all to the real genuine people who have notice and the people in this chat??

Wow... only one out of about 200 so far who actually exist, aren't prossies or are just after gift cards. Not a good average! No idea how long this will survive as a post - the site is ruthless about removing stuff that puts them in a bad light... that's how they survive...

Ah, and the redaction bit strikes - two hundred checks, one genuine, it's a scam and nineteen eighty four... Wow they're eager to maintain an undeserved positive reputation. Nothing else to do but leave, turn the lights off and make sure no other sucker joins eh?

Paranoid delusions of grandeur and big hitting power. Nope!

Another post removed automatically

It gives the rest a bad name.. some of us just want a bit more privacy than given ... 

I'm real

I'm real

I'm real

I think I'm real,  just need a lady to come and touch me