Inicio > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

newcastle couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi were totally new to this and looking for sum people to have fun with preferbaly were looking for mff but we'd also like to try mmf pleas eget back to us if interested

Re: newcastle couple

If ur interested in ameet next Monday evening, please get back to me. Staying at the Holiday Inn, Washington A1

hi there if your up for some mmf im free. my profile says bi curious but i can be straight if you want. get in touch :)

mmm u sound like fun

liken ur msg am intrested im heave cummer and gud repeater and love pleasing gals and havin lots of sticky fun if ur intrested get in touch look 4ward to hearing from u cyaimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi am very new at this, looking for some couple fun and to be taught!

Drop me a line if your intrested?

hi
im single clean and fit. im in to most things in life but draw the line at anything up my bottom lol.
im not in to pain as it hurts to much. iv had a 3some before with 2 women but would like to try it with 2 men and a woman. would love to try dogging and out door sex
iv a high sex drive so if u think u can handle me get in touch. i can acomm and will travel.
i like to touch + feel + kiss and cress a womans body. plz take a look at my profile and if u like get in touch