Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

cpl2020's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 12 February 2018; Tuesday, 13 February 2018; Wednesday, 14 February 2018; Thursday, 15 February 2018 Looking for hot goodlooking slim fit guy under 25 of age for MFM on Valentine's day. The single males who can host us in pune city.

Hi guys let's chat n take further

I love to host you for 

Looking forward to meet u 

Hi age 24 from pune with safe place 

am interested guys, are you guys interested on my profile?

Hey guys let's connect

Hello guys I like to meet you shall we connect n go ahead I am 24yr nik

Hello guys! I'm from Pune 24 years old,have a very nice place,would love to host you both and trust me it will be your life time experience!!! Check out my profile for pics and review and I have a couple friend with me as well,so it will be a fun night!! 
Happy hunting

Can host you, have a look. Let's proceed if you like my profile and PM me.

check my profile and inbox

LOAD OF BULLSHIT, most likely a fake profile. Been in pune many times, volunteered to host, got no response. 

I would like to join

Hi, guy with safe place this side

Very smart handsam male 30 spl Body massage.   Long time stamina clean hygienic body i can host 

Hi I'm good looking guys from pimpri willing to c u guys on 14 or 15 Feb 

Hi I'm good looking guys from pimpri willing to c u guys on 14 or 15 Feb 

Event dates: Monday, 12 February 2018; Tuesday, 13 February 2018; Wednesday, 14 February 2018; Thursday, 15 February 2018 Looking for hot goodlooking slim fit guy under 25 of age for MFM on Valentine's day. The single males who can host us in pune city.

Let me know if you are interested in young 21 age experience guy in pune for friendship with fun 

I have place in Mumbai and we are also gf bf like to join you. For More conversations. Ping on chat

Pm me

Drop a message if you guys are genuine and haven't narrowed down on someone to host you as yet.