Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Nelnk1419's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 9 June 2017; Saturday, 10 June 2017; Sunday, 11 June 2017; Monday, 12 June 2017; Tuesday, 13 June 2017; Wednesday, 14 June 2017; Thursday, 15 June 2017; Friday, 16 June 2017; Saturday, 17 June 2017; Sunday, 18 June 2017; Monday, 19 June 2017; Tuesday, 20 June 2017; Wednesday, 21 June 2017; Thursday, 22 June 2017 I have a farm house which is furnished with a swimming pool ...it's a beautiful place, looking for group or couples .drop a message

I am interested in meeting with you couple please message me asap. Thank you

Pm

I m Vicky 29 m Mumbai can i also join. 
I m decent,  well settled, well educated guy.  Working in MNC.  I have a exp with cpls. And need tp b maintain secrecy from all sides

Would love to be part of it. I am 24, I am an artist. Looking forward to meet you ?? can travel as well.  Cheers ?? 

i would like to join u too PM me. 

I would like to join u to PM me. 

i will join you msg me with details.

I request you to take me in ...msg me with details.

Hey guys,
If it is your own farmhouse, I'd like to connect for a different reason. I'm totally an animal person and have been hunting for a suitable place in AHmedabad to stay with my dogs.
Please do shout back if it suits you.

Cheers.

If u r ok with single males group than ping me 

i have am touch with  good group of couples , message me we can have  a plan to party together  if you can host 

i have am touch with  good group of couples , message me we can have  a plan to party together  if you can host 

We would like to join

Let us know if we can join

Let us know if we can join

Hey, PM us we would love to join in !

Single allowed ?

Let us know the details in private 

Me and my group of guys love to join u there, if intrested than mail or msg me

I'm a single gigolo...available from today till Friday. Am I allowed?