Inicio > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

LASPINAS VICTORIA COURT

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.05.2017 Date END: 29.06.2017 I am just waiting for my red days to come and after 3 days, i will be inviting any one who is interested to GANG BANG me! i am planning to host this on victoria court party room in las pinas.. i am really hoping for more than 5 extra guys to join in. for now leave me your number on my inbox, will count how many i can prospect.

please take note.

1.) you will be joining a group of other friend from this . only message me if you are comfortable on that kind of set up.

2.) you can choose if you want to wear condom or not.

3.) my pussy, my mouth and my anus, are all fuckable!

4.) i have been on this lifestyle for 5 years,. if you would message me just to get a hard on with words. please.. lets not waste time on that.. just read FHM instead. thanks

Whats your #?

Can i or i and a partner just watch?

Your male partner must join. ??

I would love to join please consider me architect 5"11 39 yo just pm me im married cant give u my number yet but im very willing to join ur gb

Curious and interested if I am in the area. I may be able to make a special trip just for this.

Can I join to

Hi guys i'm trixie, me and my hubby likes to watch your wife being gangbang and my bf can join your gangbang session is it ok with u guys? 

Hi can I join.....

Hope it's next week. Can I watchJoin?