Inicio > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

Horny Bi Couple 21 f And 26 m for fun and meet!!!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Horny bi couple in birmingham for couples and bi fems, 21 f and 26 m, up for anything. message back and get in contact with a recent pic were looking to find regular fuck buddies. No Timewasters! just serious fuck buddiesimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Re: Horny Bi Couple 21 f And 26 m for fun and meet!!!!!

hi we bi couple from wolves f 21 m 29 looking for meet img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi, im from west bromwich, west midlands.. totally genuine, straight male looking for no strings regular xxx fun. can travel accomodate. email me no timewasters..if you do reply, then we could get exchanging pics numbers...

hope to hear from you soon..im looking for regular meet ups if you areinterseted. no strings, as i am married.

vee x

so what you into

so you up for some kinky fun in birmingham fem is gagging for some kinky bi fun

hi, im looking to get involved with couples, havent got a pic on here but there is one on faceparty 'brown13' im 23 from b'ham.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

I am - male 30 mids

Mail me

love to join you

mikeimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

COUNT US IN! see hornynv on m e l a n i e s! We are a young married bi couple in shropshire, and gagging for a meet!img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

COUNT US IN!!! We are in shrewsbury, and gagging for a b i couple to meet and screw!

HI THERE
very intrested in sharering my first time couple meet
not into time wasting pleases see my profilex

HI

Xheck our profile...will send you more pics if you like....We r good looking mids couple up for fun....let us know
img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

male in profile looking for 1st time bi fun well up for meeting interested in teaching me to suck?img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

EMAIL ME!! WILLING TO MEET

i'm easy going very chilled out, friendly person, looking to meet couples and women (single or married) for no string adult fun.

willing to meet in public place first, can travel but prefer to meet people in birmingham area. i'm from borsley green. please ask for face pic, genunie enquires only please. no jokers

Hi You two we are both staying at hotel near warwick on April12 thursday - how do you fncy meeting up. Role play that we meet in the hotel bar, get talking flirting and have good drink then go to our room. Love the idea of all four of us touching and sucking. Can not think of anything more horny than 4 sexy people naked togethor. let me know and I will give you e mail address to continue this piece privately.

S

Hi You two we are both staying at hotel near warwick on April12 thursday - how do you fncy meeting up. Role play that we meet in the hotel bar, get talking flirting and have good drink then go to our room. Love the idea of all four of us touching and sucking. Can not think of anything more horny than 4 sexy people naked togethor. let me know and I will give you e mail address to continue this piece privately.

S

hi love the post im gagging 4some hot no strings fun in the brum area regular will do almost anything xximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

mayonase fancy having 1st time fun with the male in the profile in warwick img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

would love to meet up with you both mayonase swap e mai?img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" l

hi were a bi couple from telford in w mids get back if u want to no more

hi, would love to get involved with the both of you!! msg me if interested xximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hey...

I am a 25 male in wolves looking to meet hot couples for no strings fuin.

I am very genuine clean and discreet and expect the same... I have my own place so can accomadate.

Get back and i won't disappoint.

telfordcouple29 definately up for a meet are you free this weekend

hi take a look at my profile see if you like . thanks daz

heya not been online for a while but were gagging for someone new to have fun with get in touch drop or drop us a mail and we'll send our msn so we can get things moving

If u interested in sigle black cock to join in, I'm always availalbe.

hi my names tracy im a bi fem looking to meet can swap numbers n send pics x x img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi im looking to meet up with sex couple
i live just of j1 of m42 bromsgrove can send more pics by phone