Inicio > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi i'm new to this and wondered if anyone could tell me where theres some good dogging places in the north east.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Re: dogging

if you find any let me know, i'm gonna try Rushyford tonight, heard it can b a fun night

ok will do !

Im also new to this so any info would be good about the darlo areaimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

tried rushyford and i was pleasantly suprised, 2 couples on show, 1 of them playing, also a tv there which was an eye opener

im new to this if you get any news round darlo area would be grateful if you would pass it on and ill do same for youimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

would love to meet for some fun! msg me if interested

Hiya, we're new to this site, but we know loads of dogging places in Durham & GatesheadNewcastle area. Im not gona post them on ere coz then u get all the idiots spoiling them. If any1 wants any info, message me n i will tell all. img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hi linzi ive been trying to find that out myself but with no success. when u do pls drop me a line. thanx

wheres rushyford? im in south shields!!

MMMM, could do with a few new sites. too many idiots about nowadays. any ideas would be appreciated.img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi i am good looking male 25 and was wondering if you could advise on any dogging sites in newcastle. Thanks x

hiya know any dogging sites in scotland around aberdeen thnx img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

looking for meets this week can do anytime between 8 and 1300 would like females to reply poss couple at mine or yours will keep an eye on my inbox

hi theres a good dogging place just of the york ring rd nr clifton moor take the A19 to skelton take a right to overton under the railway bridge & layby along tha road on your right.lots of action fri sat in & out of cars & behind banking.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

kk i'll bear that in mind

hi ruthlee im replying to your message about the dogging sites, im very interested in finding a few in the local area. plz could you pass on your knowledge

Interested in dogging in Durham area, before the weather gets too bad!
Get in touch if you'd be up for a look out sometime!

hiya all!

I'm looking for some dogging fun on a tuesday night, around the aycliffe area, if anyone knows of anything let me know please :-)

If you are genuine and want to know some dogging sites around the A68 then contact me as i won't post here and if i think you are genuine then i will tell you when and where to go. BE WARNED most areas are now on a police watch but some remain not to be.........
Thanks and all the best people...

hi we have never been dogging but would be very interested in trying at some sites if they were relatively safe and free of idiots, as you said you know of some in our area we would welcome your sharing them with us,
LOL John and Louise

Hi we have never been dogging but are very keen to try it, if you know of any places in tyne and wear area that are reasonably safe and free from idiots we would be very gratefull if you would share them with us

LoL John and Louise

hi be gratful if u cud tell me where i cud find sum good dogging sites around newcastle area

Send me a message please !!!!

Hi Linzi

Ive heard there's a good sit in Jarrow, not sure where but I'm trying to find out.

cdj

Hi Ruth

Im out dogging Sunday early hours, do you know any sites around Boldon area?

Thanks cdj

Hi

would love to know more !

A&H XX

hi i know a couple of places but mainly just males up for fun leave me a message + il let you know where ok xximg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

hi just seen your comment and if you can forward me some decen locations it would be greatly appreciated as up till now i have had no joy . thanx

would luv info

Pleas mail details of any site durham area, I work in that area and would love to check some out.

The best one around these days are in the tow law area on the A68 and the better of the two is "Collier woods" .. hope that helps you all get what you are looking for xxx

hi ruthlee im up 4 sum fun but new 2 this could u tell me some good places 2 go thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

The one in Tow law is no good.People beware.Lots of people say certain places are good because they want other people to go to them.The best places are good because they are not broadcast to everyone.Not many couples want to go to a place where they are over run with males( my ex liked a good combination of couples and mixed men.
Rushyford is also no good.It was very good years ago and then it got mentioned to much and is now full of lorry drivers and gays.
My advice to any couples thinking about doing it,is to get advice from other couples.Yhe one near York can be good but is hit and miss.

new to this also,any places neararound Leeds?

doggin virgin lookin 4 local hotspots in toon area,any chance u cud post sum on mate 2 ,cheers img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

doggin virgin lookin 4 local hotspots in toon area,any chance u cud post sum on mate 2 ,cheers img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi I know of some in darlo and aycliffe area. 4 to be precise. But mostly gay. Would love to exchange info with someone who knows others where couples go. Or if someone would like to just tell us that would be good too lol.

Hi

Can do better than twel you where they are, can take you there !!

Andy & Helen XXX

when are you next on so i can watchimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

any good ones in the teeside area preferably near hartlepool
segfiled is now locked at 7pm?

is this still valid info? this post is old tahnks its a long drive

I had a nice couple of encounters at a layby situated at the end of Durham Tees Valley's runway. From what I've been told, its quite a popular spot, if you want more details lemme know img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi could you tell me where the sites are please img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Follinsby Lane - Oppo Nissan
Northumbria Centre - Washington
Wildfowl Park - Washington
St Mary's Lighthouse - Whitley Bay
Ruins - Tynemouth

northumbria center - on the all weather carpark (do not go to the shower block this is the gay side)

wildfowl park - now has camera`s do not go during daylight ( not infa red) so night is best

follinsby lane - mainly frequented by the gay community , BUT if your with your lass they wont bother you ideal if you dont want to be watched , other malefemale couple`s use it , i have done quite a few times with me lass

fatfeild james steel park - opposite the riverside pub`s very dark 2 carparks at the first spot , or up the road to fatfeild play park another 2 carpark`s (the odd gay`s now and then)

fatfeild viaduct - another well known spot but (smack head`s freaquent)

concord bingo - (junglerama) behind the old bingo , tree`s have just been chopped down wait till summer for the tree`s to grow back

F- pit museam - not used alot but has been active the last few week`s (night only)

any ladies fancy any of em lemme know got a nice new 07 focus waiting to be broken in

Could anyone tell us of any genuine dogging placesimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hey, my and me and my partner are new to this, and would like to give it a try, bt we have been to the known spots nd they are not up to much, can you help in the newcastle area?

RE:Re: dogging

hey you

id love to know of any dogging places around the area as im new up here.

RE:RE:Re: dogging

Would like to know local durham dogging sites, message me to avoid spoiling them;-)

hey, my and me and my partner are new to this, and would like to give it a try, bt we have been to the known spots nd they are not up to much, can you help in the newcastle area?
do you like to be watched, if you do drop me a line,i'll cum for her.xxx

hi there hun id love to get to know you

RuthLee, would u consider short n stocky chubby male 40? very geniune will travel and possibly accomodate now and then, if your interested- hope to hear from you,
cheers,
have fun,
baz
;-)