Inicio > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

fantasy in the nw

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
We are a couple who are loking to fulfil our fantasy, Suzie wants to arrange to meet several guy's to suck and finger her (both holes) while sucking cock(s) at the same time, Just to make things clear the fantasy does not include fucking, This can be anywhere and we are open to suggestion's (hotel if we all share the cost's) and Steve wants to video the experiance. Please don't waste our time and only reply if genuine.

Re: fantasy in the nw

HI,
I like your fantasy. Can I have an invite?
Oliver

Hi,
I love your fantasy. Can I have an invite?
Oliver

hi i would like to help with your fantasy please get in touch

Hi there

I would love to be part of your fantasy. I assure you that I can make you cum with my fingers.

Pls send details and lets get togethor

D xxx

Fantastic fantasy,

I'd love to know more please message me with details.

D

i'd love to help. message me the details plz.

hi i would love to help with the fantasy please get in touch if interested

Chris

hi suzie1 and steve,
im andy 42 yrs old living in chester 5'10 slim build, would like to help you out to fulfil your fantasy, let me know what you think and lets see if we can work something out. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi would love to join in your fantasy, please get in touch and lets arrange a meet.

Willing Guy from York, Sucks pussy for england, Yes Please

I have enjoyed this experience before - appreciate they do not often happen - if you do manage to pull it off I would love to be part of it (my wife would love to come and watch me too) be in touch x

I live in Widnes as well as Leicester, would love to give her a load or 2, 3, 4 to 7.

Dez
XXX

would love to be involved pm me details pls x

Hi Suzie and Steve. I absolutley love the idea and hope you can send me an invitation. I will be happy to contribute toward any cost should you need it. Please look over my details and get back ASAP if interested?

Than you

Gavin

Been a long time and no reply from the original posters, How's about an up date off you two and let us know if it is still on your agenda. Or if it happened, how was it for you suzie?

hi

young good lookin 24y.o. very interested in your fantasy.....email me for any info andor details

cheers

J

Been a long time and no reply from the original posters, How's about an up date off you two and let us know if it is still on your agenda. Or if it happened, how was it for you suzie?

I guess like most on here!
To busy washing there hair.

Hi

I'm afraid we are in london, but we are an organised group and can certainly put on all sorts of meets for you.

Hope to hear from you to chat over ideas.

Cheers,
Duncan x