Inicio > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

paphosdoggers's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 7 May 2016 problems at border last weekend, looking to go dogging at Limassol, saturday, sexy ladys & beachs in some places over a mile long.

RE:paphosdoggers's Quick Meet

Time and the name of the place pls

dogging saturday

its at lady mile beach in limasol, long beach near the docks, got a hire car as ours in garage...

:(

Sorry bt fr 2 hours I cnt drive 140 km, next time if u come over here ok I cn be with u all weekend :(

Hi

Do u wnt me to book a room fr this weekend 78-5-2016 fr u in Kyrenia?
Pls answer meimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

What times?

?

Pls answer me to know wht to do xxx

Hi

Let me to know wht u going to do pls

what time will you be there?

RE:dogging saturday

Hi when is your next visit to lady mile beach or any where and what time i will be there.

Answer pls

?

to all,

mosquite, next time over your way will drop you a line,
all that are free to meet saturday we should be there between 9 and 9.30pm, going to marina for a meal at 6pm and then going dogging, we have a Rav4...

RE:enjoy

Ok
Re u going to share pics and vids with us???? X

Hi

HW many u re nw fr tmr? I mean FEM and male? I like to join u bt I dnt know :( bt realy I wnt)

Hi what time would you like me to be there to day. Lady mile.and whow is your car

Helloo

Hii when are u planning to going dogging in paphos?