Inicio > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Pool Party and group get-together

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.09.2015 Date END: 27.09.2015 Get together. Socialize. Introduce yourselves.

We will never be comfortable meeting up for the first time and do something fun without getting our guards up. So, here is your chance to show your faces and prove your legit.

I provide the venue and the pool. You provide the food and drinks.

To prevent this from becoming an all out egg party, all single males who are trying to get into this group will have to bring a female partner.

sorry

Sorry, can't come, sunday kasi eh, sorry again

RE:sorry

Sorry, can't come, sunday kasi eh, sorry again

No problem =)

re

why not make it on a Saturday night??

RE:re

why not make it on a Saturday night??

Pool party at night? I dunno if that will work. Besides, the pool closes at 9pm.

If you guys have a better idea, I'm willing to cancel this event and go with what you guys have planned.

RE:RE:re

sounds great idea!! still get wet even with no sex hahhah, be a real blast on a sat night if the pool stayed open longer ??
please mgs us of further details we will try to get there

RE:Pool Party and group get-together

Details pls.

Try our best

Sounds good, well try our best to come.

private pool

count me in dude!

RE:private pool

much better if meron may alam dito private pool kaya naman yan share share eh.....baka meron lang hehe. count me in dude!

This is a private pool ;)

I dunno... I think I'll have to cancel this event. It'll only work if everyone's schedule is open.

Tomorrow is a holiday though...

RE:RE:private pool

Tomorow is a great idea.

RE:RE:Pool Party and group get-together

Details pls.

Aside from what is written above? Location you mean? I'll inform you guys when we have enough participants.

This is important though:

"To prevent this from becoming an all out egg party, all single males who are trying to get into this group will have to bring a female partner."

RE:RE:RE:Pool Party and group get-together

I dnt have a partner.whos pairing up wd me?

Not enough participants

Oh well...

re

Hi! is this pool party still a GO?

Event cancelled

Event cancelled