Inicio > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

meet in Pune with cpl interested in soft fun to start with

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.08.2015 Date END: 12.08.2015 we are good looking, fun loving cpl looking for great time with a good looking and discreet cpl

Traveller

Hi there, i am a traveller in your area soon, would love to connect with you.

hey

An erotic sensual massage for the lady in presence of her hubby..

sex not on mind no money involved

Interested?

Suhan age 32 from Pune

RE:hey

need to see ur pic. she has to approve

inbox

me your email id

hey

happy to connect with you.

I am alone at home from 12th aug to 13th aug.

Hi girls, couples
i am alone at home from 12th aug eve. 8pm to 14th aug mor. 9am, is anybody intrested to join with me? i can acomodate one couple or two girls aat atime.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" any thing posible.

Hi girls, couples
i am alone at home from 12th aug eve. 8pm to 14th aug mor. 9am, is anybody intrested to join with me? i can acomodate one couple or two girls aat atime.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" any thing posible.

Hi girls, couples

Hi girls, couples

RE:meet in Pune with cpl interested in soft fun to start with

Date start: 12.08.2015 Date END: 12.08.2015 we are good looking, fun loving cpl looking for great time with a good looking and discreet cpl

Are you guys available in the evening after 6pm

RE:meet in Pune with cpl interested in soft fun to start with

woule love to have some gr8 fun with u guys..